KMS Activator Ultimate (full name: Windows KMS Activator Ultimate, WKAU for short) is an easy-to-use and safe-to-use (without any type of virus and no harmful effects to any system files) activator for Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 ,10 and Office 365/2010/2013/2016. Compared with similar tools, it’s a big file size.
The period of activation is 180 days (when you use the Generic Key) and you can renew it when it expires, infinitely, or permanent (if you choose to use the MAK Key – Multiple Activation Key). And you can check the activation status/info of your current Windows or Office at any time.
// Key Features //
- Permanent activation (in fact, the period of activation is 180 days and you can renew it)
- MAK (Multiple Activation Key) keys updated every day
- KMS server updated every day
- Clean activation history
- Activation backup
- Automated detection and selection of installed OS
- Detects what version you have installed on your PC
- Detects where the office 2016 is installed on your PC
- View current keys
- You can remove any previous activation
- You can view the information about your activation: your Window serials and the rest days of activation
// Supported Microsoft Products //
- Windows Vista Business/N/Enterprise/N All versions
- Windows 7 Professional/N/Enterprise/N All versions
- Windows 8/8.1 Preview/8.1/10 Technical Preview/10/10 Enterprise/10 Enterprise LTSB 2016/10 Creators Update Redstone 2 All versions
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 All versions (Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise)
- Office 365/2010/2013/2016 Preview/2016 All versions
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0+
- Internet connection required to update KMS online server for work
// Use Instructions //
- Download and install KMS Activator Ultimate
- Run it as administrator
- Click ‘Clean Activation History‘
- Click ‘Update Server‘ to refresh the KMS server list
- Select a KMS Server
- Select your Windows version
- Click ‘Activation Now‘
- All done, enjoy!
// Warning //
This activator might be reported as FileRepMetagen [PUP] threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful.
// Download URLs //