|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
KMS VL ALL (AKA: KMS_VL_ALL) is a tiny and fast KMS-based offline activator released by the famous MDL forum (My Digital Life Forums). It came up with mini file size (50- kb) and ultra high success rate. But there is just one drawback – it only supports for all editions/versions of Microsoft Windows (Server) & Office products with Volume License (i.e. the VOL edition).
Commendable is that all code of KMS VL ALL is written in a batch (pure command lines) – clear, safe and stable. Its operation is very simple, no residual files. So, it stands out in many similar types of Microsoft products activators.
// Key Features //
- Support OEM/MAK/Retail activated/non-activated editions
- Support activation of all VL editions of Windows & Office (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Automatic identification of VL editions of Windows and Office
- Offline automatic check of Windows & Office activation state
- Offline automatic activation of KMS keys of Windows/Office
- Also supports automatic renewal after the successful activation
- No .NET Framework 4.0 installation required for Windows 7
// Supported Microsoft Products //
|Windows Vista All Editions||Office 2010 Family on Windows XP SP3 or higher||Windows Server 2008 All versions||Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate|
|Windows 7 All Editions||Office 2013 Family on Windows 7 or higher||Windows Server 2008 R2 All versions||Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise|
|Window 8 All Editions||Office 2016 Preview Family on Windows 7 or higher||Windows Server 2012 All versions||Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise|
|Window 8.1 All Editions||Office 2016 Family on Windows 7 SP1 or higher||Windows Server 2012 R2 All versions||n/a|
|Window 10 All Editions||n/a||Windows Server 2016 All versions||n/a|
*** KMS VL ALL only supports both 32-bit & 64-bit Microsoft Volume Licensed (VL) products.
Besides, it also supports MAK/Retail unactivated versions:
- Windows Vista(Business/Enterprise) 7/8/8.1/10 Pro Retail/MAK and their Enterprise editions
- Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012R2 Retail, MAK editions
- Office 2010/2013 MAK editions only
// Use Instructions //
- (This step is dispensable) Temporary disable your antivirus software
- Just run the ‘KMS_VL_ALL.cmd‘ file as administrator (it will automatically identify the edition of Windows/Office and activate)
- That’s all, enjoy!
// Download URLs //
|v6.9 Beta 3||622 KB|
|v6.8 RC||48.4 KB|