|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
AAct can automatically set up the KMS to activate all VL editions of Windows and Office. It supports manually installing or deleting product keys, and allows to manually create or delete scheduled tasks for activation renewal. Compared with other similar Windows & Office activators, AppNee thinks it basically has such advantages: tiny file size, single executable and portable file, no residual, without Internet connection required, and the most important – it’s very high success rate of activation.
// Supported Products //
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10 RS2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012,
- Office 2010, 2013, 2016 (including Office 2010 VL on Windows XP)
// Additional Startup Parameters //
- /win=act – Run program in hidden mode, activate Windows and exit the program
- /ofs=act – Run program in hidden mode, activate Office and exit the program
- /wingvlk – Run program in hidden mode, install Windows Key and exit the program
- /ofsgvlk – Run program in hidden mode, install Office Key and exit the program
- /taskwin – Create reactivation task Windows
- /taskofs – Create reactivation task Office
// System Requirements //
- AAct does not require the Microsoft .NET Framework running on any versions of Windows
// Warning //
The 32-bit version of AAct might be reported as Win32:Malware-gen threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful.
// Download URLs //
|v3.7||32-bit | 64-bit||635 KB | 625 KB|
|v3.6||32-bit | 64-bit||566 KB | 561 KB|
|v3.5.1||32-bit | 64-bit||431 KB | 481 KB|