|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
The official, original Office 2016 setup forces users to install all components, unlike Office 2013 and lower versions that allow to customize installation options. After all, most of us only need 3 most commonly used components of Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. That is where Office 2013-2016 C2R Install comes in.
As a downloader & installer for custom components of Office 2013/2016, Office 2013-2016 C2R Install allows you to direct download and install multi-language versions of Office 2013/2016 (x86/x64) with complete setup file or any component of Office suite. On the other hand, as an activator of Office 2013/2016, it also supports activation of Microsoft Office with one click.
At last, we all should say thanks you, Frank and Office 2013-2016 C2R Install’s developer Ratiborus! If Frank did not tell AppNee its existence, we could not make more guys benefit from Ratiborus’ another edge tool for Microsoft Office as soon as possible.
// Advanced Startup Options //
- /configure “d:\MyPath\Configuration.xml” – Launch the program in hidden mode, and perform the installation
- /proplus x64 en-us excludeExcel excludeOneNote /apps visio
- /apps x64 ru-ru en-us word excel visio
- /proplus x86 en-us excludeOneNote /apps project /convert /activate
// Installation Notes //
- Uninstall Office 2016 via Programs and Features
- Further uninstall Office 2016 by the “Force Remove Office C2R/MSI” button in Office 2013-2016 C2R Install’s Main tab
- Restart Windows
- Install Office 2013/2016 by clicking the “Install Office” button in Office 2013-2016 C2R Install
- Go to “Utilities” tab and perform this conversion – “Office RETAIL => VL“.
- Then click “Activate Office” button, or Start KMSAuto Net to activate Office
- Done, enjoy!
// Download URLs //
|v5.9.2||Lite | Full||3.54 MB | 4.13 MB|
|v5.9.3||Lite | Full||3.63 MB | 4.20 MB|