Microsoft Toolkit is short for MTK and formerly known as ‘Office 2010 Toolkit’ or ‘EZ-Activator’, this new version includes Office Toolkit, Windows Toolkit and Office Uninstaller for 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016, it allows to activate Windows, activate or uninstall Microsoft Office all products completely with one click!
Microsoft Toolkit is a free set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) and Windows. It supports Windows all editions’ activation, as well as the Office all products’ activation. It is indeed the Office 2010 Toolkit’s upgrade version, with both Windows activation and Office activation functions.
// Built-in Toolkits //
- Office Toolkit/Activator
- Windows Toolkit/Activator
- Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab)
- AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed)
- AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed)
- Office Uninstaller
- Product Key Checker
**** The toolkits work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, see the program readme.
// Version 2.6 BETA 2 Updates //
- Office 2016 Click To Run Partial Support (If Converted to VL)
- Office 2016 Traditional Full Support
- Fixed removing of Trial/Grace Product Keys via EZActivator
- License Backup will no longer save Registration.reg files
- Main Office Tab will indicate “Traditional” vs “Click To Run” Office install type
- Office Uninstaller removes Office 2016 and Click To Run, as well as Office 365 editions
- Updated Task Scheduler Library
// Version 2.6 BETA 1 Updates //
- Office 2016 Support (WARNING: Preliminary – Assumed to work, but may fail if unexpected changes/assumptions about Office install are introduced by Office 2016 RTM)
- Windows 10 Support
- Added Licensing State message “Store License”. Occurs when getting the free permanent Windows 10 Upgrade
- Disable KMS Online Ticket Validation (Windows 8.1+) when activating
- Disable Windows Vista Rearm Count (OS doesn’t support it)
- Fixed Backup of Windows Vista due to lack of cache.dat
- Fixed KMS Server Service crash on XP due to corrupt HWID
- Improved TAP Drivers
- Improved WinDivert Uninstall
- Remove Trial and Grace Keys when using EZ-Activator
- Support for KMS PID with 5 Digit Build Number (EX: 10240)
// Use Instructions //
Below we took Windows 10 Pro RTM 10240 x64 ISO for example:
- Install your Windows 10 using DVD or USB (use Product Key: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX, other keys for Windows 10 are here)
- Run Microsoft Toolkit (better to run as administrator)
- Click the Office icon in lower right corner to enter the Office Toolkit interface, or click the Windows icon to go into Windows Toolkit interface, accordingly activate
- One-click the ‘EZ-Activator‘ button or install the KMS activation server instead) Office (2003~2016) or Windows system.
- Done, enjoy!
// Supported Microsoft Products //
|Windows (Home, Pro, Enterprise)||Office (2003~2016)|
|Windows Vista (4 Editions)||Access|
|Windows Server 2008 (9 Editions)||Excel|
|Windows 7 (6 Editions)||InfoPath|
|Windows 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||OneNote|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)||Outlook|
|Windows 8 (10 Editions)||PowerPoint|
|Windows 8 Embedded (2 Editions)||Professional Plus|
|Windows Server 2012 (4 Editions)||Project Professional|
|Windows 8.1 (10 Editions)||Visio Professional|
|Windows 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)||Word|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)||Lync|
|Windows 10 (3 Editions)||Publisher|
|Windows 10 Server (1 Edition)||… and more|
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ (not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2003+ Installed
- Windows Vista+ OS
/ / About Microsoft Toolkit / /
Microsoft Toolkit (AKA: Office 2010 Toolkit, EZ-Activator) is a easy to use MS Office 2010 activation application, its principle is to use the KMS (Key Management Service) to activate, which is not a new Activation Technology (maybe you have to activate manually once more in 180 days).
The popular MAK (Multiple Activation Key) key activation method swirling around the Internet is rated as perfect, but there is time restriction.
BTW, I suggest you to backup the activation information after a successful activation (Office 2010 Toolkit has built in), so that we could restore Office 2010 to the activated state quickly after re-installing system.
// Prompts //
If you run into any problem when using Microsoft Toolkit, just use this tool instead (KMSAuto Easy – Activator for Windows 7,8,8.1 and Office 10,13) to solve all your need!
Or use our latest release “Microsoft Office Pro 2003 32mb 5-in-1 Tiny Edition“.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //