|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As everyone knows, the download of Adobe CC software requires users to sign in with his Adobe account (Adobe ID) first. If you have not an Adobe ID and would not like to register one, and do not want to install the Adobe Application Manager (AKA: Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application, Creative Cloud for desktop for short) that seriously slows down our system performance, then CCMaker made by El Sanchez from Russia can be your favorite solution.
CCMaker is a third-party small free utility that integrates Adobe applications downloading (you can bypass the login validation to download Adobe CC all applications directly), installing and activating (integrates PainteR’s AMT Emulator) in one place. It’s developed based on Microsoft Universal C Runtime, supports for Adobe CC 2015~2018 full range of original applications.
With CCMaker, you can direct download and install any Adobe Creative Cloud products (along with the related components and language resources) you desired with one click, and no logging in required. Most of all, its inbuilt very popular Adobe all products universal activator – AMT Emulator will perfectly activate it automatically for you.
// Key Features //
- Download and install only products with a new type of distribution (in terms of internal terminology Adobe – type hdPackage).
- Download only what the user chooses in CCMaker. Additional components and language resources are available for selection.
- If the product has additional components, then the latest version of the component will be offered to download.
- If the product has language resources, only files that can be downloaded (in the case of uploading) or are present on the hard disk (in case of installation) will be offered for download / installation.
- Several downloadable products of the same length can be combined into one Master Collection distribution.
- The downloaded distribution contains only one products folder with the necessary files and is compatible with the original Set-up.exe installer (in the case of Master Collection only partially). Of course, when using Set-up.exe, you also need the packages and resources folders from some official distribution.
- When installing the product, CCMaker uses only the products folder, which contains the driver.xml main file and the folder with the component files.
- The installation of the product is based on the processing of json files containing information about components, and pimx files containing instructions for installing files, making entries in the Windows registry, creating shortcuts and launching programs.
- The emulator AMTEmu from PainteR is applied to the installed product, the original file amtlib.dll has the extension .dontdelete, do not delete it unnecessarily.
// System Requirements //
// Prompts //
- If CCMaker gets stuck when loading, that’s probably because some hosts entries prevent your computer from accessing to Adobe servers. Just remove them, or use the original hosts file
- If you get an error like this “Retrieving Creative Cloud products information failed…“, just download and install the corresponding version of Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT) first
// Download URLs //